We’re happy to welcome Dr. Goldberg to our care team at Family Health Care Center.
Dr. Goldberg completed her Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, CA and completed her Family Practice Residency at the Michigan Osteopathic Medical Center in Detroit, MI. Dr. Goldberg is looking forward to providing quality care to her patients.
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
- Osteopathic Musculoskeletal Medicine by the American
- Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (ABIHM)
- via the American Holistic Medical Association
- Functional Medicine Certification from the Institute of Functional Medicine
Family Practice, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, and Integrative Medicine
Recognition & Awards
Family Physician of the Year Colorado 2014
Fellowship in the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians 2013
The body has the inherent ability to heal. The physician can assist the body to heal using many modalities including nutrition, Osteopathic Manipulation, Acupuncture, Medications, and Surgery. It is the physician’s role to listen to the inherent wisdom of the body and only do what is necessary to return homeostasis and health. Healthy bodies are necessary for healthy minds and souls.
Provider Name: Ellice K. Goldberg, DO, FACOFP
Practice Name: Family Health Care Center
Practice Location: 12001 W 63rd Place, Arvada, CO 80004
Phone: (303) 423-1360