Would you want the chance to save a life? This amazing opportunity will be given to you by joining thousands of others on the bone marrow registry. Bone marrow donation is far from the painful process that it was in the past. 75% of donations are similar to a blood transfusion and the other 25% of the time it is a bone marrow extraction from your hip bone. Every year 14,000 people rely on the bone marrow registry to find a match to live. Getting on the registry is as simple as a cheek swab, and there is a 1/40 chance of getting called in for further testing. Once you are on the registry there is a 1/430 chance that you will go on to donate. Be The Match is now accepting enrollment from candidates ages 18-44. My name is Zach Mullen and I am an Eagle Scout candidate at Troop 114. I have decided to do this event because in August of 2016 my father was diagnosed with T cell Acute Lymphoblastic Luekima, and his life was saved through a Bone Marrow Transplant. There are so many other people waiting for a transplant and my goal is to help them. Don’t miss this opportunity to be someone's match.