Did you know that Public Speaking is one of the most common fears? Would you like to meet some brave and successful people who have overcome their fear of public speaking? Are you hungry for personal growth and interested in expanding your networking reach?
If the answer to any of these questions is "YES" - EUREKA . The Toastmasters Networking Event series is a FREE and open to Toastmasters and other business professionals event that will allow YOU to:
· Uncover shared interests with an eclectic set of business people in an idyllic networking space;· Meet some of the most active and passionate public speakers and leaders among the District 26 Toastmasters Community;
· Learn a few new tips from communication & leadership experts and bring your skills to the next level.
· RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/toastmasters-networking-event-tickets-43213777572· Join us on March 22nd between 5-7PM at "Howl at the Moon", downtown Denver;
· Invite friends & colleagues who would like to be part of a fun and professional crowd;
· Bring your business cards because people will want to connect with you.
We look forward to seeing YOU and find ways to grow together, personally and professionally! If you can't join us in March, there is another event coming up in May. You can find updated information about all of our events on the Event FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/682580601939828/
About District 26
District 26 comprises almost 200 corporate & community clubs and more than 4000 members representing Colorado, Wyoming and western Nebraska. To learn more about District 26, please visit: http://www.d26toastmasters.org/
About Toastmasters InternationalToastmasters International is a worldwide nonprofit educational organization that empowers individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders. Headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., the organization's membership exceeds 352,000 in more than 16,400 clubs in 141 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators and leaders. For information about local Toastmasters clubs, please visit www.toastmasters.org.
Follow @Toastmasters on Twitter.
*Photo Credit: Randy Ellis Photography