Hi News Room!
My name is Michelle Johnson and I work for a truly great company. We just won recognition as an "A Lister" on DEVNER CITYVOTER, online, and I wanted to take this opportunity to present the idea of Us as a story...
Thank you for your time!
May 2, 2017
Local Charity Saves Lives and Helps Community
DENVER CITYVOTER ANNOUNCES
“A-LIST” COMPANIES FOR 2017
*Queen Esther’s Closet – Best Of Vintage and Resale*
· It started in the Garage… Successful business owner and entrepreneur, Ann Woodruff, began selling used clothing to fund water wells overseas. Queen Esther’s Closet is in its’ 5th year, located in the Villager Shopping Center in Broomfield, CO.
· Every 8 seconds a child dies of a waterborne disease… $5 will provide fresh, life-saving water for one person for 20 years.
· That’s the mission behind Queen Esther’s Closet, the 501c3 non-profit, fashion thrift store which features recycled fashion women’s clothing and accessories, furniture and home-goods.
· For the community, the store offers out-of-the-box opportunities such as Free 2-hour Fashion Consults, BB Frosch Chalk-Painting classes, Clothing Swap & Shop Parties, Bible and Book Studies, and more. “We Pray For Miracles” adorns the glass of the entrance doors and they mean it.
· Excited To Announce: Starting on May 11th, a series of “Business Entrepreneurs” workshops will be provided by Queen Esther’s Closet (for FREE) and will feature the prominent businessman, Morris Ruddick, founder of Global Initiatives Foundation. Morris is an entrepreneur, consultant and business owner. He has led development of business start-up and entrepreneurial activities in critical needy areas worldwide since 1995.
· The store resembles nothing like a thrift store. It looks and smells like a modern boutique and offers name-brands such as St. John, Escada, Cole-Hann, Ann Taylor, Chicos, Cabi, Ralph Lauren and Free People, for ridiculously low prices. The creative staging and presentation of fashion and home accessories is outstanding. Customers frequently buy entire outfits directly off of the mannequins. There is a wall lined with gorgeous, full-length gowns and besides the huge quantity and variety of clothing, there are shoes, purses, scarves, and jewelry galore… Many pieces of furniture are re-styled, in-house, with current colors and designs. New Christian books are available for purchase.
Queen Esther’s Closet
6500 W. 120th, Ste. B
Broomfield, CO 80020