Some people never really take the time to sit down and ask these questions—some simple and some hard to see whether or not their life could be improved with this special program
- Am I purposely not doing special things like going out to eat or going on vacation because of my budget getting squeezed?
- Am I concerned about losing my house to nursing home/long-term care issues?
- Am I concerned about running out of money before I run out of life?
- Have I missed out on spending time with family and friends because of money issues?
- Am I a little afraid of how much I have in my nest egg and retirement accounts?
- Would I like to live in a newer or smaller home on one level?
- Do I have enough money for my future lifestyle if I live into my 90’s?
- Is there a certain legacy that I would like to leave to my family or a charity but don’t really know how?
- Would I like to help out my family, my church, or other causes, but just don’t feel I have enough for myself?
- Do I think reverse mortgages are for poor people, and would I be embarrassed for others to find out that I am looking into them?
- Have I NOT taken the time or the money to pay an attorney to do my estate plan, powers of attorney, etc. so my children will not have to pay double or triple costs in probate fees later?
If you check yes to 2 or more of the questions below, we need to talk—soon!
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Reverse Mortgage Planner
Copyright©2017 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (“Fairway”) NMLS#2289. 4801 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718, 1-877-699-0353. All rights reserved. Fairway is not affiliated with any government agencies. These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency. Reverse mortgage borrowers are required to obtain an eligibility certificate by receiving counseling sessions with a HUD-approved agency. The youngest borrower must be at least 62 years old. Monthly reverse mortgage advances may affect eligibility for some other programs. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.