Nadine and Jim Kirk, the award-winning Kirk Team RE/MAX Alliance, love what they do – and they love Castle Rock, Colo.
“We’ve lived in this community for 25 years, serving home buyers and home sellers,” says Nadine. “We know and love this community. We’re excited to introduce newcomers to this special area, and share the natural beauty, cultural treasures and friendly people who live here.”
In celebration of their 25-year anniversary this month, Nadine and Jim share 25 of their favorite things they love to do in the summer. Explore Castle Rock this summer – and join in the fun!
1. Sponsor a rubber ducky and cheer it on at Ducky Derby in downtown Castle Rock
2. Turn out to support runners at the Castle Rock Half Marathon and 10K
3. Shop for tomatoes at The Farmers Market in Castle Rock
4. Take in a rodeo at the Elizabeth Stampede
5. Sip new rieslings at the Castle Rock Winefest
6. Watch the kids’ costume contest at the Colorado Renaissance Festival in Larkspur
7. Ride on over to the Douglas County Fair & Rodeo at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Castle Rock
8. Take a summer evening stroll through historic downtown Castle Rock, Colo.
9. Attend a livestock shows at the Elbert County Fair in Kiowa
10. Take a friend to see the Cooling the Dogs bronze sculpture by artist Craig Bergsgaard at Fifth and Gilbert streets in Castle Rock
11. Try a Saturday walking or biking tour of Castle Rock sponsored by the Castle Rock Historical Society and Museum
12. Plan a picnic and shoot selfies with the elephant at the Elephant Rock Cycling festival at the Douglas County Fair Grounds in Castle Rock
13. Take a walk on the wild side at The Wildlife Experience, Parker, Colo.
16. Are you up for mutton bustin’ at the Cowboy Up in Kiowa rodeo?
17. Take a stroll to the library to view The Life of Castle Rock mural by international artist Malcolm Farley
18. Hike in Castlewood Canyon State Park
19. Hit the water slide at Burgess Memorial Pool in Castle Rock
20. Meet friends for a tour and tea at the Colorado Castle, Sedalia
21. Bike the Stewart Trail
22. Plan a Fourth of July picnic during fireworks at Butterfield Park in The Meadows, Castle Rock
23. Watch the big (inflatable) screen under the stars at the downtown Starlight Downtown Movie Series in Festival Park
24. Hobnob with artists at the Colorado Artfest in Castle Rock
25. Welcome new neighbors and friends to the great Castle Rock area! We’re happy you’re here!
Interested in buying, selling, or just plain curious about what’s on the market? Sign up for email updates at The Kirk Team/RE MAX Alliance’s website to receive the newest listing on the MLS that you're your search criteria.
Ask Nadine Kirk for a free market analysis of your home and connect with a genuine expert in Castle Rock real estate.
The Kirk Team RE/MAX Alliance
Nadine and Jim Kirk, GRI, CRS
719 Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, Colo. 80104